IntraCarbon™ technology uses very thin layers of multidirectional carbon fibers within the construction of the rod. These layers provide an increase in the compression strength of the rod making the rod less susceptible to failure when the rod is put under intense loads.
The 30 Ton rating indicates a superior grade of graphite. The result is a lighter rod with increased sensitivity. The higher the tonnage, the stiffer the fibers used in the construction of the rod. Stiffer fibers more efficiently transmit vibrations to your hand so you can feel more strikes.
- 30 Ton graphite for a lightweight balanced design
- One piece aluminum screw down hood creates a secure connection
- High density EVA gives greater sensitivity and durability
- Texas rigged hook keeper for all bait applications
- Stainless steel guides with Zirconium inserts
- Abu designed extreme eposure reel seat for increased blank contact and sensitivity
- IntraCarbon technology provides a lightweight brrier to improve durability without adding weight