This is some impressive, wearable luggage, for those anglers that need a little bit more in the way of storage capacity when hey head out on the water.
The Gear Trap Vest, which is a cross breed, a kind of hybrid of vest come technical pack and it is the ideal solution for those strength sapping treks out in to the wilderness or even just for a long day on your favourite small water.
Fully adjustable, it fits perfectly to your body shape, allowing you lots of room for manoeuvre ensuring that you get the most from your day out, as this pack is both comfortable and manoeuvrable.
With tool tabs aplenty, super solid, rippled, foam fly decks, padded back panels and pockets and storage options galore, it’s the all round perfect fit.
- Constructed from two hard-wearing fabrics, 150D polyester and 600D polyester, both featuring a PVC coating
- Multiple storage compartments
- Strong and reliable Duraflex Buckles
- Removable EVA ripple foam fly patch
- Tough rubber tool tabs, front and rear
- Black anodised, hook and lock zingers
- Internal and external mesh pockets
- Moulded EVA work deck
- Padded and adjustable and vented shoulder straps – featuring rubberised tool tabs – for extra comfortable fit and weight distribution
- Tensioned pull cords for rod tube storage
- Moulded Wychwood zip pullers
- Front and back panels feature small rippled foam for additional comfort and fit
- Rear D ring for net attachment
- Massive storage capacity
Product TypeShoulder Bags