- NON Safety Boot
- 100% Waterproof Construction
- Lightweight Breathable Airmesh Lining
- Moisture Wicking Mesh Lining
- Warmth In Sub Freezing Temp of -18°C
- Easy On/Off With Finger Loop
- Muck Boots DERWENT II Waterproof Wellington Boots Whether you’re working outdoors, walking the dog or shoveling snow, these Derwent II boots are perfect. Constructed to be 100% waterproof you can be sure to stay dry and warm throughout the season. The neoprene upper and breathable lining also keeps feet in luxury warmth in temperatures as low as -18°C. Experience upmost comfort with the cushioned foam footbed which is removable to allow a little extra room or make a more snug fit. Rubber overlays for durability and deep tread outsole for traction and grip. Simple wipe clean and they’re good as new!
- Upper: Rubber/Neoprene
- AMAZONAS OUTDOOR COMMENTS: A great all round boot with a new sole design meaning it retains grip on hard concrete surfaces (ideal around the farm or yard), while they have an anti clog design to prevent muck and mud build up. Great comfort with the stretchy neoprene uppers that hug the calf and flex as you walk. The hug fit also helps to retain heat keeping the feet much warmer than standard wellies. The fit is standard – not too big – not too small. Slightly shorter than other Muck Boots.
- (Please allow 1-7 days for delivery). Some sizes and colours in store – others to order only)
UK4, UK5, UK6, UK7, UK8, UK9, UK10, UK11, UK12, UK13
Green, Black, Bark Camo