The Halcon (Average weight 967g) is ideal for country activities from walking to nature watching & photography.
Country activities involve exertion while moving, then being stationary for long periods. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture control to prevent chilling, and ventilation options to reduce clothing changes. Essential equipment needs to be within easy reach with minimal disruption.
Tough directional Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort, with easy temperature control provided by vents. The Halcon offers carefully planned pocketing.
The Halcon Jacket has plentiful pockets, good ventilation options and a well-designed hood.
- Excellent, easily accessible storage from nine well-placed pockets, including fleece-lined handwarming pockets.
- Additional ventilation which limits the need for clothing changes from upper arm vents, two way front zip and sleeves that can be pushed up for cooling.
- Uninterrupted vision in all weathers due to the fully-adjustable hood with wired peak which moves with you and folds into a fleecy collar.
Nikwax Analogy® is a quiet and soft waterproof fabric that is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water.
Conventional breathable membrane waterproofs fail because they cannot remove all the sweat we produce when working hard, especially in cold, wet conditions. Nikwax Analogy®overcomes this as it is not only breathable, but directional. The Analogy fabric directs condensation and sweat away from you, so it safely drains away.
Because the fabric does not need membranes or laminates, it is rustle-free and flexible but still strong and durable.
- Product Ethics
- PFC-free water-repellency
- WFTO-verified Fair Trade: from the Miquelina Foundation
- (Please allow 5-10 days for delivery)