The Pájaro is designed for nature, outdoor photography and other country activities.
These activities involve exertion while moving, then remaining static for long periods. To be comfortable, you need ventilation options to reduce clothing changes when active and efficient moisture removal to prevent chilling when static. Ideally, essential equipment should be in easy reach.
Directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort. Temperature moderation is provided by vents on arms and torso. Intelligent pocketing gives easy access to essentials.
The Pájaro Jacket offers plentiful pockets, excellent ventilation and a carefully designed hood
- Easily accessible storage from eight well-placed pockets.
- Good ventilation limits the need for clothing changes from upper arm vents, torso vents, two way front zip and sleeves that can be pushed up for cooling.
- Uninterrupted vision in all weathers due to the fully-adjustable hood with wired peak which moves with you.
- Average Weight (size medium) 885 gm
- Extremely waterproof and Highly Breathable.