An easy-carry, slim-fit, packable and versatile directional waterproof jacket, ideal for people who ride a bike or enjoy intense walking and mountain running.
The Quito uses the Nikwax Analogy waterproof system with lightweight outer fabric. It has minimalist pocketing to save weight, and massive side zips for optimum ventilation.
The Quito is for very active people who want to carry the absolute minimum and adjust for temperature without changing clothing.
If you ride a bike in the city, or a mountain bike, or enjoy strenuous day walks and climbs, you need a versatile jacket. The Quito combines good protection from wind and rain, and will keep you warm when fully zipped up. However, when you are working hard you can get free flow of air through opening the side zips.
The Quito provides waterproof protection, warmth AND cooling in one lightweight garment.
The Quito has massive ventilation combined with lightweight, but warm fabrics, and cleverly located internal pockets
- Optimum cooling when working hard provided by massive zipped vents, carefully positioned for ease of use.
- Weight efficiency by combining zipped vents with access to internal handwarming pockets.
- Lightweight and compact packing through the Nikwax Analogy Light system.
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, movingliquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
Nikwax Analogy comes in two weights:
- Nikwax Analogy®: durable, full-weight protection
- Nikwax Analogy® Light: same protection, weighs 20% less. A little less durable, but perfect for fast & light adventures